> Kale and Herb Hummus
If you don’t have tahini on hand – sub out the exact amount in peanut butter.
If you love garlic, add more or roast it for a deeper, nuttier flavor. If you’re making for a party – you may wish to use less.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 3-4 small cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 can of garbanzo beans, rinsed well
- 1 cup of kale leaves (washed with the thick stem removed)
- 1/4 cup of dill, parsley & basil leaves (use whatever herbs you wish)
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Smoked paprika
- Kosher salt to taste
- Add your garlic to your food processor and blend that down to avoid eating any large chunks.
- Then add your remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl down.
- If your hummus needs additional liquid, drizzle your olive oil through the spout until the consistency you wish is achieved.
- Taste test and adjust seasonings for your palate.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?