> Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
Zucchini as a Healthy Baking Substitute
Many people already use zucchini as a part of a well-balanced dinner, but baking with zucchini is becoming more and more popular! Once you’ve tried it, it’s hard to turn back. Here’s why I love using zucchini as a baking substitute:
- Adds moisture to recipes (bye-bye, dry baked goods!)
- Easily add more veggies to your daily diet
- Up your fiber intake
- Very low calories, but filling (hello, bread for weight loss)
- Cheap gluten-free alternative
- Lets you bake without the inflammation!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
This Chocolate Zucchini Loaf makes for an awesome snack for any time of day. It’s a satisfying pick-me-up that won’t leave you with that weighed-down feeling in your gut that wheat products give. I especially love that I’m tricking my taste buds… never has a vegetable tasted so chocolatey-good.
What You Need:
- 1 Cup Chocolate hazelnut butter blend (NOT Nutella… use a non-dairy, low sugar Nutella Alternative)
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded then squeezed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine hazelnut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt until smooth.
- Add baking soda and ACV, mix.
- Add shredded zucchini
- Scoop into greased loaf pan, bake for 35-50 minutes (for one large loaf pan) or 24-28 minutes (for 2 small loaf pans). It’s done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for several minutes, then enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?