2 heaping cups blackberries (could substitute blueberries or raspberries or a mixture)
1 cup sugar
1 ½ cups water
2 T fresh lavender buds (could substitute 2 tsp dried)
6 T fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
Popsicles molds or any other long skinny container that will work
Put blackberries, sugar, water, and lavender in a saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
1. Mash ingredients with a potato masher to extract the most juice possible.
2. Let cool about a half hour in refrigerator.
3. Remove from fridge and add lemon juice.
4. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain mixture into large measuring cup with a pour spout.
5. Pour mixture into molds.
6. Cover with foil & poke sticks through to secure.
7. Freeze for approximately 4 hours